Access to Foundation Directory Now Available
Over 100,000 funding grants at your fingertips
The NYC Prevention Resource Center is pleased to announce that we are providing access to the Foundation Center –Directory Online (FDO) to local community groups and members---free-of-charge.
The Foundation Directory Online is the nation's leading online funding research tool, developed by the Foundation Center, a national nonprofit service organization founded over 50 years ago to help open U.S. foundations to public view. Over the past half-century we have evolved from one small library into philanthropy's information hub.
This tool will assist provider organizations and community groups address issues of funding and sustainability by offering access to:
- a database of the entire universe of over 108,000 foundations, corporate giving programs, and grantmaking public charities in the U.S.;
- a database of over 4,000 sponsoring companies, offering a quick pathway to corporate funders; a database of over 3 million recently awarded grants;
- a keyword-searchable database of over 1 million recently filed IRS Forms 990 and 990-PF.
Accessing the Foundation Directory Online
Users must meet specific criteria to gain access to FDO. Access is limited to up-to-five business days. All passwords will be changed on a weekly basis.
- Must be a current OASAS-funded prevention provider organization;
- Must be a community organization/coalition with an established partnership with the NYC Prevention Resource Center.
Username/Password: Contact the Prevention Resource Center via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the current access information.
SUBJECT LINE – Please put FDO Request” in the subject line.
Allow for 1-2 business day for a confirmation and response. NO CALLS PLEASE.
- Who We Serve
- What We Do
- Adoption & Foster Care
- After School & Weekend
- College Savers Program
- Early Childhood
- Family Support
- Health Services
- Juvenile Justice
- Pregnancy Prevention
- Prevention Resource Center
- Public Policy
- Special Initiatives
- Sports & Recreation
- Take Action
- Volunteer Services
- Youth Development
- Where It Happens