Resources for the Uninsured
HHC OPTIONS: The Health and Hospitals Corporation provides affordable medical care to uninsured New Yorkers regardless of their immigration status. Here you will find a list of the participating clinics and hospitals.
NYC Health Insurance: Options for free or low cost healthcare
Other Health Care Resources
- Free cancer screenings - click on appropriate county
- Lost cost health insurance such as www.healthny.com or www.workingtoday.com
FREE STUDENT-RUN CLINICS: These are clinics run by medical students who are supervised by medical doctors.
- Einstein Community Health Outreach Free Clinic Walton Family Health Center, 1894 Walton Ave., Bronx, NY 10453
- The New York City Free Clinic (NYU Medical Center) 16 East 16th St., New York, NY 10003
Columbia Student Medical Outreach 21 Audubon Ave., New York, NY 10032
The Institute for Urban Family Health
- East Harlem Health Outreach Partnership (Mt. Sinai School of Medicine) 1470 Madison Ave., New York, NY 10029