Overview

Goodhue Center's beautiful 42-acre campus is a home-away-from-home for hundreds of youth. The center has served the Staten Island community since 1912, when philanthropist Sara Goodhue donated her estate to The Children's Aid Society.

Woodlands, ballfields, outdoor pool, pond, gymnasium and a Computer Learning Center are used for after-school activities, summer day camp, teen programs, tutoring, nature, sports, school vacation programs and mental health services.

Center Director

Ilene Pappert

Program Director

Katie LiVolsi

Director of Functional Family Therapy Programs

Linda McAndrew