Sociotherapist, Treatment Family Foster Care
• Work as member of a team in innovative Treatment Foster Care program;
• Responsible for primary Behavior Modification work with foster parents to help them create and maintain a home environment that meets the developmental and behavioral needs of older children and teens;
• Facilitate and Support Youth’s attainment of Permanency Goals.
• Maintain daily progress notes and other written materials;
• Conduct weekly home visits
• Provide crisis intervention services;
• Share rotating 24-hour on-call responsibility;
• Participate in supervision, in-service training, and team meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences or in social work.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with teens or children with special needs.
• Experience in working with a team.
• Knowledge of the Foster Care/Adoption field;
• Excellent oral, writing and organizational skills;
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Bilingual (Spanish/English)helpful;
• Basic computer literacy.
Please upload a cover letter and resume below:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Children's Aid Society is an equal opportunity employer