Goodhue Center's beautiful 42-acre campus is a home-away-from-home for hundreds of youth. The center has served the Staten Island community since 1918, when philanthropist Sara Goodhue donated her estate to The Children's Aid Society.
Woodlands, ballfields, outdoor pool, pond, gymnasium and a Computer Learning Center are used for after-school activities, summer day camp, teen programs, tutoring, nature, sports, school vacation programs and mental health services.
Center Director: Ilene Pappert
Program Director: Katie LiVolsi