Functional Family Therapy (FFT) Supervisor
FFT Supervisor- FFT Therapist- Brooklyn FYI
- -Ability to train, supervise and manage staff issues such as accountability compliance, engagement difficulties, etc.
- -Provide administrative supervision to two FFT Therapists and a Case Manager
- -Carry a caseload providing home-based Functional Family Therapy to of 5-6 families.
- -Direct the FFT therapy team, and provide clinical supervision after having completed FFT requirements for being able to do so. Until that time clinical supervision will be provided by an FFT consultant
- -Perform and oversee the accountability tasks related to the job; Supervisor will be required to comply with and demonstrate fidelity to FFT model and its policies, procedures and accountability as well as those of the Administration of Children’s Services (ACS).
- -Collect information for program effectiveness.
- -Serve as Intake liaison with the ACS FAP staff; maintain referral logs
- -Perform other duties as requested by your direct supervisor
- -Master’s degree in social work or related degree eligible for NYS licensure with three or more years of experience in child and family services
- -Willingness to carry a caseload and work with families in their own homes.
- -Flexibility to work when the families are available to meet.
- -Very good interpersonal/communication skills.
- -Strong clinical skills.
- -Ability to internalize and work within the Functional Family Therapy philosophy and model.
- -Ability to work with adolescents.
- -Ability to work with respect for cultural diversity.
- -Commitment to empowering families to solve their own problems.
- -Belief in the capacity of people to grow and change.
- -Ability to establish a mutually respectful relationship, in which the family is a full partner, empowered to solve their own problems.
- -Ability to intervene decisively, when necessary, to protect family members.
- -Ability to set appropriate boundaries and limits for best practice.
Please upload a cover letter and resume below: