Administrative Assistant/ Compliance Liaison
• Managing telephones & taking messages for the Treatment Family Foster Care Programs on the 6th Floor
• On-going communication with Supervisors and Caseworkers regarding their daily schedule to facilitate communication.
• Generating letters and reports regarding SPR Conferences, Treatment Team Conferences, schedules and any other clerical tasks deemed necessary for the functioning of the Units.
• Prepare mailings, keep detailed log of documents sent to ACS.
• Faxing, copying, filling printers with paper.
• Filing and overall management of the Treatment Family Foster Care case records.
• Track that Treatment Team Conferences have been held quarterly
• Track educational data through ATS
• Track timely submission of Family Assessment and Service Plans (FASPs)
• Complete and track Exceptional Rate packages to ensure timely ACS approval
• Track Mental Health documentation
- For children who receive outside treatment
Track where they go and who they see
Track medication management notes and consents for medication
• Any other tasks deemed necessary by supervisory or administrative staff that would be beneficial for the functioning of the units.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Human Services.
• Child Welfare experience preferred
Please upload a cover letter and resume below:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Children's Aid Society is an equal opportunity employer