Respond with a Plan of Action
Once you have taken the crucial steps of building your team and thoroughly examining conditions in your community, it is time to start planning your community school. While your vision statement may contain a broad outline of what you hope to achieve for children and families, your plan should talk about specifics. At a minimum, you should answer the following questions:
- What services will be offered?
- Where will the services be offered?
- How will these services be financed?
- What is your timeline?
- How will you measure your impact?
- Where will you need help, and who can help you?