Expanding Pre-K and
After-School Programs to
Reduce Achievement Gap
The Campaign for Children (C4C) is supporting Mayor’s de Blasio’s plan to raise taxes on the highest incomes, in order to fund universal pre-k for every four-year old and after-school programs for all middle school students in NYC. As a member of C4C, The Children’s Aid Society is fully behind the UPKNYC, which is the name for Mayor’s de Blasio’s grassroots campaign to enact the tax surcharge that would fund these vital programs for New Yorkers—they are essential for CAS children, youth and families!
Get Involved Now!
- Sign the online petition here and take the pledge that you support Mayor de Blasio’s plan for NYC’s children.
- If you cannot access a computer or would like to help spread the word, download paper petitions. Click here for English and here for Spanish.
- Stay informed with stories and updates from the Campaign by visiting their page. Be on the lookout for important dates and events happening all over the City!
- Save the date for the Bronx Rally on February 27 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Mitchel Community Center, 210 Alexander Avenue, Bronx, NY. Contact Keyla at email@example.com for more information.
- Take part in the March 4 Lobby Day in Albany. If interested in attending, please also contact Keyla at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your support of UPKNYC is crucial in increasing and maintaining high-quality, effective programs for children all over NYC. Show your support today!