Children's Aid Jingle Ringtone - iPhone
or preview the ringtone here!
How to install the ringtone on your iPhone*
- Right click (or CTRL + click on a Mac) and save the ringtone file to your desktop.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Drag the ringtone file into you iTunes window.
- If you have other custom ringtones there will be a "Ringtones" section in your Library. If not a ringtone section will be created when you drag the ringtone file into the application window.
- Click on the Ringtones section. You should be able to click and listen to the ringtone in iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer. (This must be the computer you sync your with.)
- Under "Devices" Select your iPhone and select the "Ringtones" tab. Check the box to sync ringtones.
- Click the "Apply Now" button.
- When your iPhone sync is complete your Children's Aid ringtone will be available to use under the Settings/Sounds menu.
- You can also set the Children's Aid as a custom ring for an individual contact!
* Instructions may vary from PC to Mac and in different iTunes versions.