The Children’s Aid Society East Harlem Center after-school program provides school-age children (ages 5-10) with a diverse range of activities and services focused on the social, academic, physical, emotional and cognitive development of children. The after-school program provides a safe haven for many children by providing: positive social opportunities, homework help, sports and recreational activities, trips, cultural enrichment through arts and crafts, drama, dance, chorus, and prevention programs to support the healthy development of children. We build upon the strengths of youth and their families while addressing their deficits through a holistic approach to service delivery.
- Socialization groups
- Homework assistance
- Computer instruction-technology playground
- Newsletter/media arts
- Dance and drama
- Arts and crafts
- Health, nutrition and cooking (Go!Chefs Program)
- Nutritious meal or snack served daily
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 3-6 p.m.
Requirements for Admission:
- Children must be between ages 5 and 10.
- Completed after-school and OST Applications.
- Current physical examination.
Register for The East Harlem after-school program.
- Who We Serve
- What We Do
- Where It Happens