General Preventive Case Planner
• Maintain an average caseload of 12 families.
• Provide services including family and individual therapy, advocacy (Public Assistance, Child Support, Housing, and School systems), educational monitoring and parenting support.
• Be responsible for certain administrative duties and documentation, such as writing progress notes for every contact with a client, Family Assessment and Service Plans, inputting contact data into PROMIS system, and obtaining any other documents required by ACS, such as reports cards and medical records. Knowledge of the Connections System would be beneficial.
• Participate in weekly individual supervision and group supervision, other professional development activities, including trainings and workshops.
• Attend bi-weekly and monthly staff meetings.
• Other duties as needed.
• MSW Degree, BSW or BA in related field
• Thorough working knowledge of ACS Preventive Services system
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and management skills
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and relate to parents and children
• Experience with families in crisis and risk of child placement due to neglect/abuse
• Work experience in community and neighborhood based programs
• Knowledge of ACS CONNECTIONS and Promis systems.
• Knowledge of Family Team Conferencing model
Please upload a cover letter and resume below:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Children's Aid Society is an equal opportunity employer