Under the supervision of the Medical Director, in consultation with the Deputy Director, IT- Electronic
Records, the Electronic Health Records Clinical Analyst is the clinical liaison for the
eCW system. 5/he is responsible for staff training in eCW clinical systems, and ongoing
monitoring of such systems in order to continually improve performance.
• Maintains a working knowledge of eCW.
• Monitors and analyzes eCW clinical implementation and usage problems, determines
cause and initiates corrective action with staff or site.
• Maintains a high level of interaction with all clinical areas to continually
enhance/improve patient care through eCW.
• Conducts orientation and training for the clinical staff regarding eCW.
• Provides in-service ·and other forms of continuing education for eCW users.
• Interacts with end users to monitor systems utilization. Assists with the design,
development and implementation of system improvements as necessary to maintain
• Works with management staff and users to identify, analyze and prioritize needs and
requirements. Assists in the development and implementation of solutions to meet
• Provides input into the development of clear and concise user and documentation
• Assists with the creation and maintenance of user guides and documentation and
• Maintains complete and detailed activity logs, including history of end user interactions,
needs assessments, modifications, troubleshooting, error corrections and upgrades.
• Provides regular status reports to management.
• Participates in CAS's performance and quality improvement process to continuously
improve the quality of patient care and service delivery.
• Assists with ensuring that all clinical documentation meets department standards.
• Runs reports through eCW to monitor clinical conditions and documentation.
• Provides status reports to supervisor on outcomes of reports and training steps taken to
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Education: Associates Degree minimum in the Computer Science, Healthcare or equivalent
experience. Clinical degree in Medical Technology, Nursing, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, etc.,
• Experience: Two years of experience with computer information systems, software
applications, providing support to users or equivalent experience in Data Processing preferred.
• Two years of experience in Radiology, Nursing, Laboratory, etc. Experience in inter- and intradepartmental
communications required. Three years of experience with eCiinicaiWorks.
• Job Knowledge: Must be able to communicate effectively, coordinate multiple duties
simultaneously, and be able to independently solve eCW related issues. Understand
interactions between clinical areas and their roles within CAS Health Services Division. Basic
computer skills are required including: keyboarding, use of PC's, computers, terminals, printers,
Please upload a cover letter and resume below:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Children's Aid Society is an equal opportunity employer