Applied Behavioral Analysis Therapist
New innovative position in the Medical and Developmental Disabilities Foster Care and Adoption Program developing and providing home based Applied Behavioral Analysis services to autistic foster children.
• Collaborate with foster parents and birth parents to identify children’s problematic behaviors to target for intervention.
• Conduct functional behavioral assessments
• Design and implement individualized behavioral interventions using Applied Behavioral Analysis principals such as Discrete Trial Learning, Natural Environment Training, Pivotal Response Training, Natural Language Paradigm, etc.
• Teach foster parents and birth parents how to implement ABA techniques
• Collaborate and communicate with children’s schools
• Participate in case conferences
• Home visits and school visits required
• Perform the basic accountability tasks related to the job, which include compiling and maintaining all necessary case record documentation
• Perform other duties as needed
• MSW or Master’s Degree in Special Education or related field
• Certification in Applied Behavioral Analysis
• 3 – 5 years of experience providing Applied Behavioral Analysis services
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with respect for cultural diversity
• Bilingual in Spanish and English required
Please upload a cover letter and resume below:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Children's Aid Society is an equal opportunity employer