The Application Analyst works under the direction and supervision of the Deputy Director for Health Administration and in collaboration with the Director of Business Solutions. The Application Analyst is responsible for ensuring the installation, operation and maintenance of any and all Health and Wellness Division's applications and all other department related clinical applications; provides support for any and all eCiinical Works connected hardware (vital signs machine, scale·s, others) and software utilized by the Health and Wellness Division.
• Trains and supports staff to perform changes of clinical and administrative applications.
• Trains and supports clinical and administrative staff to enable their proficiency in accessing patient information and generating all relevant departmental/Health and Wellness Division related reports.
• Installs and maintains all relevant Health and Wellness Division related software and eCW connected hardware at all clinical sites.
• Creates and modifies eCW templates as necessary, including deletions and additions of providers.
• Procurement and management of eCW and other licenses.
• Monitors eCW patient portal:
• Develops and implements text messaging program.
• Develops, implements, supports and monitors remote appointment scheduling.
• Will work with Managers at all Health Centers to ascertain software needs.
• E.H.R. Administrator and the eCW Certified Trainer responsible to train new Staff on the use of the E.H.R.
• Creates the E.H.R. Training Curriculum and materials for the Division.
• Monitors the E.H.R. access and data manipulation for Quality Improvement and Security.
• Manages the implementation and support of the mobile devices such as tablets, for the Division.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Degree in Information Technology or Health Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of two years experience with EHR software implementation and maintenance (Special emphasis on the eClinical Works EHR Application); Database report generation.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• eCW Practice Management and Clinical Certification, preferred.
• HITECH Certification preferred.
• Skilled in developing training and education materials. For example, PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please upload a cover letter and resume below:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Children's Aid Society is an equal opportunity employer