Preventive program based on evidence based model (FFT) which is accountable for ACS and FFT standards.
This position will be located at our Goodhue Center in Staten Island.
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets for tracking outcomes measures and other data needed by the Director and Supervisor.
- Chart trends, FASP due dates, evaluation due dates, and compile monthly statistics reports.
- Track referrals and case planner assignments.
- Review files for necessary documents regarding accountability compliance (checklist).
- Ensure that dates of contacts in Promis match those in Connections.
- Problem solve cases which are stuck in either Promis or Connections systems and need administrative attention.
- Trouble shoot any Excel documents that need repair.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director or Supervisor.
- Working knowledge of Excel program and ability to use it to monitor data
- Knowledge of Child Welfare systems helpful
Please upload a cover letter and resume below:
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Children's Aid Society is an equal opportunity employer