The Children's Aid Society Blog Comment Policy
Thank you so much for visiting the Children's Aid Blog. We have created this site so we can share exciting news and history with you and we welcome your comments and feedback! We want this site to be a safe and friendly place, so we ask that you adhere to these guidelines when writing comments:
- Remember that this site is open to the public, so do not disclose any personal information that you wish to remain private. This includes private information or email from other people that you do not have permission to disclose.
- Please refrain from making comments that are obscene, racist, libelous, or plagiarized.
- Keep your comments pertinent to the topic being discussed. If you have any questions or concerns or wish to talk to us about other matters, please visit our website, www.childrensaidsociety.org, for contact information.
- All comments are moderated, and we reserve the right but do not assume the obligation to not publish anything that we feel violates these guidelines or otherwise detracts from the positive experience we wish people to have when they visit our blog. We will review user reports of comments that do not adhere to these guidelines and remove inappropriate comments.
- You cannot use any material on this blog for commercial purposes, unless authorized by The Children's Aid Society in New York.
- The Children's Aid Society in New York reserves the right to use these comments in any way we deem appropriate, including publishing or quoting in other venues.
- By submitting a comment, you agree with these guidelines.